Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love ??

What is Love actually ? The powerful term that rolls off the tip of your tongue and to anothers ear rings the sound of some sorta confirmation, But of what exactly ? What is the word supposed to feel like, or is it supposed to have a feeling. What shall be the response ? i love You 2 ? but how can it be said or said back to if you are unsure of the actually meaning or gesture it actually has behind it. Love has never been taken to an extent of lasting devotion in my eyes, mostly unlasting relationships, and teenage dreams and im lost on what it means to me.
I am aware in fairy tales just the word alone gives you chills up your spine, and brightens your eye sight, but i live in no fairytale so what shall the word dictate to me ? I have so many un-answered questions that it makes me draw back more from verbally expressing the word. I will never wanna hurt anyone i care about using the word just for me not to be able to say it later on in life. Its so confusing to me and it scares me, because mostly if i am in love or do love all these questions keep me from saying it aloud. But if it is Love it should be easy right ? Idk but when i figure this out wheather it be 3 days or a week or month or longer from now, i will try and for sure breakdown my love and give u a lil taste of my Love, well if Possibile.

No comments:

Post a Comment